Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Haunted House for Halloween?

Heard this story about my husband's younger brother.

My husband was still a kid then. His brother might have been about 3. Perhaps it was Halloween. His family was visiting a Haunted House. His brother talked about how brave he would be, in the Haunted House, how he would punch the monsters, and ghosts, they would encounter in the Haunted House! However, once they were in the Haunted House, my husband's brother spent the whole time with his head buried in his dad's shoulder, his eyes shut tight!

When they completed their tour of the Haunted House, my husband's dad asked his youngest son, "What happened to all the punching, and kicking?" My husband's brother finally lifted his head from his dad's shoulder, and said, "Fooled you, didn't I?"

No comments: