Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Outlet Mall

I've been to San Marcos a number of times. Every time I go there, I won't give the outlet mall a miss! It's a paradise for shoppers! You can get all kinds of brand name products at good prices. One of my favorite stores is the Nike store. Most ot the time you can get a t-shirt for less than $10! It's just a neat store!

If you have kids, be prepared to load up! Carter's, Oshkosh, Children's Place, Baby Gap... There are lots of items on sale. Whatever you're looking for, you can find a store at the outlet mall selling it! There are candle stores, calendar stores, even chocolate stores at the mall. There are scores of clothing stores, and stores selling purses, and suitcases. Of course, there are many stores selling shoes too.

If you get hungry while shopping, you can get something to eat without even leaving the mall! What can I say? The San Marcos Outlet Mall is just a shopper's paradise!

No comments: