Thursday, March 22, 2012

PAYING ONLINE

Thanks for the guest post by Esteban Vinson

I have started to pay most of my bills on-line using my clear wireless santa clara internet connection. Last month, after the price of stamps went up again, I decided that I was going to bite the bullet and start paying things on-line. I used to be totally against paying all of my bills on-line. I preferred the old fashioned way of writing a check and mailing it in. Then, you didn’t have to worry about confirmation numbers and such. Some of the places that I have been paying bills to for years have done away with paper bills and you have to check your account status on-line, just another reason for me to switch. I am still getting used to it and I run into a problem because each site I have a different user name and password for. I have started to write down all of my user names and passwords and keep them on a sheet of paper. Hopefully next month I will not have to change the user names and passwords to everything that I own!

No comments: