Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dinner Surprise

Written by my friend Betty Walls

One of my family’s very favorite meals in the world is chicken curry. I, on the other hand, despise the stuff and it despises me. I swore ten years ago I would never eat it again after breaking out into cold sweats and spending copious amounts of time hugging the porcelain throne. Maybe it is the Indian spice all together that hates my guts…literally. I know for sure I am not willing to try it again to find out. It left a burning impression in my memory to this day. However with all that being said, I caught a recipe on direct tv pittsburgh and realized this was a super easy dish to make & my family loves it so I am going to make their jaws hit the floor tonight when I put it on the table. I may even include it in my go-to recipes for busy nights. I will be eating something else entirely, possibly from another room! Maybe I can capture it all on film and win a million bucks from their reaction.

No comments: