Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas Parade

My toddler was very excited! The annual Christmas Parade hosted by our city was going to be held on Saturday evening! His grandparents lived close to the street where the Christmas Parade was going to happen. He got to play at his grandparents' house, and then go to the Christmas Parade! My toddler could hardly contain his joy!

The best thing he liked about the Parade was the candy. The people in the parade threw lots of candy to the spectators last year, and my son loved that part, more so now that he was old enough to enjoy candy of all sorts.

It wasn't as cold as last year, and we didn't have to bundle up. My son was sitting with his daddy on the side of the road. He jumped sky-high when a fire truck honked its horn! The Santa sitting in the fire-truck didn't help calm my son's nerves. He wanted his grandfather to hold him after that! My husband and I laughed cruelly because his reaction was hilarious - to us! Anyway, my son got lots of candy. It wasn't a particularly spectacular parade, but we had a nice time!

No comments: