Friday, July 13, 2007

Haven't Been to Sydney, but...

I haven't been to Sydney yet, but I have heard that there are some really good deals to be found on hotels in Sydney, if you know where to look. In fact, until recently, I didn't know where to look, and that is part of why I haven't been to Sydney. Without finding good offers, hotels price tags can be very high. I have always been prevented from going to Sydney in the past because of the cost involved.

Well that may change very soon. There are some great prices available on Sydney hotels when you shop at www.cheaperthanhotels.com. And, they can even help you to find last minute deals, just in case your trip is rather unexpected.

There is even some really great budget hotels available on the site, for those who might be even more strapped for cash than I am. I have found more than one Sydney hotel that looks good for me. So how about we all meet up for New Year's Eve at Sydney Harbour? Looks fun, doesn't it?

No comments: