Saturday, January 20, 2007

Daiso

I took the train, and stopped at Jurong East MRT Station. Took the escalator down, and walked through the Popular Bookstore. Of course, I could not help browsing the store too! After I got through the book store to its exit, I crossed the road to the other side, and waited at the bus stop. Instead of a bus number, I looked for a bus that said "IMM". Took me less than 5 minutes to reach the IMM building - a shopping mall that housed a store that I liked - Daiso!

Had loved Japanese culture since I was in Secondary School. Daiso was a Japanese store. Most of its merchandise cost $2. The store was like a departmental store, selling stuff from food, kitchen utensils, to clothings, and hair products. I could spend hours, upon hours, just walking through the store. It brought back memories of my days spent in NUS, at the Japanese Studies Department.

No comments: